Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

Indirekte Rede

Verschiebung von Zeitformen (mit Backshift)



vom
ins
Simple Present

John: “I work in the garden.”
Simple Past

John said (that) she worked in the garden.
Simple Past

John: “I worked in the garden.”

Present Perfect

John: “I have worked in the garden.”
Past Perfect
John said (that) she had worked in the garden.
Past Perfect

John: “I had worked in the garden.”

will-future

John: “I will work in the garden.”
would + infinitive

John said (that) she would work in the garden.
I am going-to + infinitive

John: “I am working in the garden.”
I was going to + infinitive

John said (that) she was working in the garden.
can

John: “I can work in the garden.”
could

John said (that) she could work in the garden.
may

John: “I may work in the garden.”
 might

John said (that) she might work in the garden.





























Übungen
Bilde Sätze in der indirekten Rede. Achte auf die Änderung der Zeitformen und der Pronomen.
  1. Samantha said, "I am reading a book."
  2. => Samantha (she) said that _she was reading_ a book.
  3. Martin and Jack said, "We are busy."
  4. =>Martin and Jack (they) said that ______________.
  5. Jenny said, "I woke up early this morning."
  6. =>Jenny (she) said that _________________ early this morning.
  7. He said, "I will ring her.
  8. =>He said that _______________ her.
  9. Samantha and Jack said, "We have just arrived from school"
  10. =>Samantha and Jack said that __________________ from school.
  11. She said, "I don't know where my shoes are."
  12. =>She said (that) _____________ where ______________.

Check Solutions

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen